It also turns off camera shake when using Reduced Camera Motion, adds a toggle mode for leaning, and improves readability for some photos
After releasing an accessibility patch for Amnesia: The Bunker, Frictional Games is back with another. Version 1.31 isn’t as hefty but offers new additions, including a Very Easy difficulty preset. If your preference runs opposite to Shell Shock Mode, then this should be a worthwhile addition.
There’s also a toggle mode for leaning and a Very Large font size for subtitles. Also, when selecting Reduced Camera Motion, camera shake is disabled, making for a smoother experience. Other improvements include better readability and aesthetics for some photos, fixing an issue that caused the “Toot Sweet” Achievement to not unlock at 120 FPS, and another that could lock players to the torch.
Check out the full patch notes below. Though the patch addresses several issues, Frictional encourages those facing any problems to send feedback here.
Amnesia: The Bunker is available for PS4, Xbox One, PC and Xbox Series X/S.
Patch Log – Amnesia: The Bunker (Version 1.31)
- Added a new ‘Very Easy’ difficulty preset.
- Implemented a toggle mode for leaning.
- Increased the ‘Very Large’ subtitle font size.
- Disabled camera shake when ‘Reduced Camera Motion’ is enabled.
- Improved the aesthetics and readability of some of the photos.
- Resolved an issue where the player could get locked inside the torch state when the use item toggle mode was enabled.
- Fixed a bug where the fuse interact icon would appear when aiming a fuse at certain entities in the Officer Hub.
- Sorted out an issue that made it difficult to earn the ‘Toot Sweet’ achievement when playing on 120 FPS.