The patch also adjusts Talismans that drop from Murakumo and Volatile Murakumo, granting them skills other than Wind Boost.
A new update is available for Omega Force’s WILD HEARTS, bringing much-needed adjustments to the Claw Blade. Some of these include the Wingblade Spin Slash no longer decreasing the gauge if your claw is stuck in a Kemono. Gauge consumption from Wingblade Crescent Slash is also reduced.
While the Wingblade Crescent Slash’s power is less, it does gain invincibility frames on start-up (if the claw is lodged on a Kemono, of course). The Bow has also received some much-needed buffs, like recovering Karakuri Thread with resonance after executing a basic Karakuri combo. Dodging with the ranged weapon also consumes less stamina.
Karakuri Katana users can also celebrate since it now generates more Karakuri Thread than before. Finally, those fighting Murakumo or its Volatile version and only getting Wind Boost with their Talismans, they’ll now have other skills. Check out the full patch notes below.
Another content update is coming to WILD HEARTS on April 20th. It features a new Deeply Volatile Kemono, Deathhaze Gloombeak, and Serial Hunts, survival mode-style hunts that require defeating numerous Kemono.
WILD HEARTS Patch – April 13th, 2023
- The following adjustments and modifications have been made to the Claw Blade:
- The claw gauge will not decrease when performing Wingblade Spin Slash when the claw is lodged in a Kemono.
- Fixed an issue where it was still possible to continue triggering downward Wingblade Spin Slash even after the claw gauge was depleted.
- Greatly reduced the gauge consumption of the Wingblade Crescent Slash when the claw is lodged in a Kemono.
- Added invincibility frames at the beginning of Wingblade Crescent Slash when the claw is lodged in a Kemono.
- Reduced the power of the Wingblade Crescent Slash.
- It will now be possible to use resonance to recover Karakuri Thread after performing a Basic Karakuri combo attack with the Bow.
- Reduced the amount of Stamina consumed when dodging with the Bow.
- Increased the amount of Karakuri Thread generated by the Karakuri Katana.
- Fixed an issue where the Torch Basic Karakuri could be used at a wider range than intended.
- Fixed an issue where Talismans obtained from defeating Murakumo or Volatile Murakumo only carried the Wind Boost skill. Added Talismans with other skills.
- Fixed an issue where the “Food you were processing is ready.” notification appeared in Minato even when the processing was not complete.
- Fixed an issue where the armor image was not grayed out on the Cladding Production screen when the player had insufficient materials.